Ever wonder how others perceive you? Others may see me as a wife, mother, step-mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, and friend. What would I consider myself? Well, definitely all of the above, but I would add that I am a thinker, a writer, and a woman who has a lot to say. I just want my voice to be heard. This is my spot to state what I think and believe. These are My Thoughts from my Window on the River.

Wednesday, March 1, 2017





This is the link to the article on book covers.


This article discusses the variety of decisions that an author needs to make about the covers of your book. During a recent library visit we discussed book covers and the role they play in choosing books for the library shelf. I would appreciate an honest discussion of the design of my book covers. Like, dislike, change, or keep before the next printing. How much does the cover make in your decision to purchase a  novel.
 
          
 




No comments:

Post a Comment